Selected articles on sustainable development issues:
- “Global trends: challenges and opportunities in the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals”, Research Paper, New York: UNDP.
- “A new social protection model in the CIS countries: from social assistance to labour activation”, Paper selected for International Symposium “Social protection systems – tying the knots”, Bonn: Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences, Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung and GIZ, 2016.
- “Implementing SDG 1: poverty eradication through family support policies and social protection measures in transition countries”, Paper prepared for Expert Group Meeting “Family policies and the 2030 Agenda”, New York: United Nations, 2016.
- “The family in a new social contract: the case of Russia, Kazakhstan and Mongolia”, Research Paper, Geneva: UNRISD, 2016.
- “Social inclusion, poverty eradication and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development”, Working Paper. Geneva: UNRISD, 2015.
- “Why growth and development aren’t the same thing”, The Guardian, 25 November 2014.
- “Social Drivers of Sustainable Development”, Research and Policy Brief. Geneva: UNRISD, 2014. (in English and French).
- “Rethinking social development for a post-2015 world”, Development, 57(1): 30-35, 2014.